This year I have decided to ditch the usual his/hers gift guides and bring to you some ideas for fun, quirky and alternative gifts including stocking fillers and wrapping paper.
Frenzy 230mm Black Folding Commuter Scooter V2
This Frenzy commuter scooter is the perfect gift for anyone who wants to commute in style, commuting from both a place or work or study has never been easier, this wonder scooter folds down easily to a small size and even has a carry strap for easy transportation. The quality is fantastic, with it’s big wheels for speed and comfort this is sure to be a hit this Christmas. Head to Skates.co.uk to see their huge range of scooters, skates, boards and bikes to find the perfect gift.
Tesalate Super Absorbent Towel
Know someone getting some winter sun? Want to dry off from that Boxing day swim in style? Tesalate offer a totally unique and beautiful range of super absorbent and sand free towels, they are rapid drying, compact and come in their own bag. With their stylish and colourful designs these towels are a great and unusual Christmas gift idea that will be used again and again. Check out Tesalate’s huge range here.
Willow of London Personalised Phone Case
If you are looking for a personalised gift Willow of London is the place to go. From Phone cases to luggage they offer a vast range of stylish options. This latest design phone case is amazing, Willow of London are constantly bringing out incredible designs so keep your eye out. The quality is superb and the gorgeous sparkling leopard pattern is so on trend. Their phone cases are made to fit a huge range of phone models. Check out Willow of London here to find the perfect gift for someone special.
Maps International Scratch the World Map
Do you know someone who loves to travel? Maps International offer a huge range of stylish and fun wall maps. With their extensive collection, Maps International caters for both functional use while also looking fantastic in any home. The Scratch the world map ticks all the boxes for a great gift, simply grab a coin and start scratching off the destinations you have been, creating your very own personalised map.
Sportsman Recovery Kit
Whether hubby is an avid weight lifter or dad loves a round of golf, this Sportsman Recovery kit from Atlantic Folk is the perfect manly pampering gift. Included in the smart tin case are a relaxing bath oil, a muscle rub and stretching elastic. The bath oil and muscle rub are made with invigorating and refreshing blends of essential oils and smell divine. You can also have the tin personalised to make this a great and unusual gift for your athletic loved one.
Just the Tonic
Sick of buying that gin lover the same old bottle of gin every Christmas? Why not surprise them with this great book. Just the Tonic offers an informative and fascinating look into the colourful history of tonic and it’s changing role over the years. The book also includes cocktail recipes inspired by historical events, and is beautifully illustrated throughout. Team this with some quirky tonic water for a fabulous gift. Get yours here.
Boobs Phone Case by Crudelydrawn
Designed by the wonderful creator of Crudelydrawn Antony Armstrong, this boobs phone case has certainly met the “something a bit different”breif. Made from top quality plastic and offered to suit a huge range of phones this case is a fun and feel good gift. Head to the Crudely drawn website for a huge range of quirky and fun gifts this Christmas.
Kensie Satin Pillowcases
These Kensie pillowcases are a great and unusual gift to a loved one. Not only are they a beautiful and luxurious gift, Satin pillowcases are a must for preventing creases and fine lines from forming and keeping hair neat and damage free. Fully machine washable in in a lovely gift box pick these up at your local T.kmaxx.
- Taylor Benfield Floral & Ginger Travel Candle– These gorgeous little candles may be small but wow do they pack a punch! The floral scent is uplifting and the ginger compliments it perfectly for a truly unique scent. The stylish packaging makes these the perfect stocking filler.
- Pecksniffs Leather and Oak Moss Candle– When I saw this in tk maxx I had to pick one up for my husband. The fragrance is rich and dark and I know my husband will love it. The man candle or ‘mandle’ if you will, is forecast to be a huge hit this Christmas. Nothing un-manly about a candle lit bath!
- M&S festive bath bombs– These lovely little bath bombs not only look adorable but they smell great too. Perfect stocking filler size and a bargain at only £3 each.
- M&S Gents Cracker– This mini shower gel cracker is an adorable addition to any stocking.
- T-zone Glitter Peel off Mask– Perfect for party season. This T- zone glitter mask draws out impurities to help keep skin clear. Enriched with skin loving Strawflower and firming Centella Asiatica Extract. Add some glitz to someone’s pamper routine this Christmas.
Unusual gift wrap.
Vamp up your Christmas wrapping this year with these unusual wrapping paper options.
- Leopard print gift wrap– This quirky gift wrap still feels seasonal with it’s luxy gold tones. Head to M&S to get yours. All gift wraps are 3 for 2 making them great value.
- Marianne North Gift Wrap Book-Twelve beautiful paintings from the iconic collection of Marianne North- These botanical style prints are sure to liven up your Christmas wrapping for a totally unique look. Printed on the finest quality paper, each sheet tears out easily, leaving you with a clean edge for hassle free gift-wrapping- Genius and stylish. Get yours here.
- 12 Days of Christmas gift wrap– Unicorns and flamingos meet Father Christmas what’s not to love! This is a great alternative gift wrap for the kids. Find yours at Sainsbury’s.
*Post contains gifted items however all words and opinions are my own.